Develop/maintain enterprise-wide data models, design, and architecture, design and develop operational data stores (ODS), Data Warehouses (DW) and data marts (DM). Review and assess data architecture and database designs and make optimization/ improvement recommendations. Perform BI program/ project/architecture analysis and recommendations. Define, justify, communicate, educate, develop, and implement an enterprise-wide data strategy and roadmap. Facilitate JAD sessions for requirements gathering and data analysis and develop logical and physical data models.
* 6-8 years of experience as a Data Architect working on both data warehousing/BI projects as well as operational systems and data architectures
* In-depth knowledge of Data Integration concepts, approaches, and tools and the role of data architecture in successful implementation of data integration strategy
* Hands-on experience in developing and implementing enterprise data architecture and complex data models for operational and data warehouse applications
* In-depth knowledge of BI Application development full life cycle
* Experienced leadership role in each phase of BI Application Development
* Working knowledge of data modeling tools (preferably Erwin, ER/Studio)
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related IT field
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. We look forward to hearing from you!