We are looking for the top Business Intelligence / Big Data / Analytics experienced Consultants to join our elite team, to take responsibility for guiding customers in the architecture, design, and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions and to help rapidly grow the Services delivery capacity across the business. The ideal candidate should exude passion and technical competence, backed up by a portfolio of successful technical services delivery in
The ideal candidate should exude passion and technical competence, backed up by a portfolio of successful technical services delivery in complex, challenging environments. Consultants need to be the most innovative and creative professionals in the business, with the deepest technical skills gained through hands-on experience on enterprise scale applications and systems.
Strong leadership and the ability to teach, mentor, and take charge of a delivery team and professionally represent Lyons Hathaway in challenging customer environments are required. Also required are strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, customer managers and executives on technical and business issues.
Strong organizational, time management, project management and negotiation skills are necessary. Understanding of competitive technologies enables the architect/consultant to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms. Expert level knowledge required for assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying solutions including the following:
• Working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers whether they be Microsoft partners or competitors
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, e.g., Rational (RUP), Extreme Programming, Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development.
• Knowledge of the Data Warehouse Lifecycle (Kimball) and the Corporate Information Factory (Inmon)
• A deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain all aspects of, relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards
• A deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain all aspects of application integration in.NET and data integration with SQL Server and associated technologies and standards
• Expert level knowledge in at least one, and deep knowledge of the following Enterprise Server technology areas, is also required: SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Office SharePoint Server Enterprise features (such as PerformancePoint Services, Excel Services, Visio Services, etc…).
• Working knowledge of SQL Server StreamInsight architecture, development, and deployment patterns and practices.
• Working knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, R, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase
• An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms, including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!