At Lyons Hathaway, we always design and develop with company and the community in mind.
Our work—professional consulting in data management, planning, software engineering, systems architecture, project management, and project economics— begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
We focus on building long-term commitment to the people and companies we serve, Lyons Hathaway has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the value created in companies across the globe.
Join our team and help us create the future!
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you have provided administrative assistance to senior management and other personnel within a fast-paced consulting office environment;
- you are able to perform general office duties including, but not limited to: type correspondence and meeting minutes, coordinate travel arrangements, schedule meetings, organize/upkeep office files, make scans and copies, process and prepare mail for shipment (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), assist with expenditure reports, oversee office equipment maintenance (phones, printers, plotters, copiers), order supplies and equipment, and coordinate with IT Services.
- you have experience scheduling and coordinating office meetings and training sessions using MS Outlook and Lync; coordination includes ordering breakfast, lunch or snacks
- if you have experience using computer-based timecard and expense systems.
- you have experience coordinating office and community events and registrations
- you have experience supporting HR staff with forms and new hire onboarding
- you have experience preparing health and safety forms
- you have experience inputting and maintaining data in a pipeline/project management opportunities system
- you have experience developing, reviewing and producing marketing materials (including submittal packages, qualification packages, proposals, and reports) Includes activities like data gathering, marketing QA/QC, printing, binding and shipping logistics, etc.
- you are willing to handle miscellaneous duties as assigned
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A diploma is required; a college degree is preferred
- At least three (3) years experience providing administrative support
- Experience working with Project Managers to manage contracts and subcontractors is a plus
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to excellence and high standards
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word 2010 with knowledge of a variety of other computer applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat). Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail in completion of tasks
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and possess flexibility when juggling numerous projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
- Must grasp instructions and information rapidly and apply them with varying degrees of supervision.
- Must have versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to take initiative is needed
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills is needed
- Must be willing to help all staff members
- Professional, positive attitude is needed