Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
The Program Manager’s primary responsibilities include managing client accounts, identifying and acting on growth strategies, and developing and implementing internal strategies to promote team collaboration, innovation, and communication. Program Manager is a vital role to translating corporate strategy into actionable plans, as well as building and maintaining Lyons Hathaway’s culture and brand.
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - New York
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - Occasionally
- Serves as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance
- Ensures client value is being delivered by understanding client needs, team skills, and cost implications
- Fosters and promotes innovative thinking across the client environment
- Works with back office teams (e.g., contracts, recruiting, finance and HR) to ensure effectively and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements
- Drives capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and/or industry on future opportunities
- Builds and maintains client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Builds trust with client executives and internal teams
- 10+ years of management consulting experience with background in the areas of IT Engineering, IT Governance, Strategic Planning, and/or Program Management
- Provide superior group/team facilitation skills
- Ability to enter client environment and provide recommendations after assessing the requirements and the current state
- Demonstrated experience managing the expectations of high profile clients and building a reputation of trust
- Possess strong oral and written communication, presentation skills, project management, and mentoring skills
- Preference for an advanced degree, Masters in Business Administration, or related technical degree a plus (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Handles challenging client situations and offer guidance & direction to client executives
- Establishes and presents a seamless Lyons Hathaway face to client through effective coordination with colleagues inside and outside of the projects
- Provide intellectual capital and thought leadership and contributes to the company’s reputation in the external marketplace
- Manages staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Assists in / escalates reducing roadblocks for employees so they can focus on doing what is right for the client
- Mentors team, helping them to develop skills and capabilities in support of their professional growth
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!