Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, scientist, machine learning expert and engineer: someone who has passion for building and improving Internet-scale products informed by data. The ideal candidate understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - New York
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - up to 50%
- Analyze, visualize, and model job search related data
- Build and implement machine learning models to make timely decisions
- Have access to unparalleled resources to grow and develop both personally and professionally
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling
- 2+ years professional or research experience in data science
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productization, and monitoring of data science products
- Can do small data modeling work: R, Python, Julia, Octave
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy data science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!