Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Professional who can work across a range of methodologies and processes and interact with stakeholders/partners across the company and with our customers. The perfect candidate will have a large amount of experience working on data warehousing projects using agile methodologies.
Lyons Hathaway Business Intelligence utilizes a variety of platforms including Netezza, Hadoop, SQL Server and Tableau to solve our customer’s most significant data challenges and accomplish key strategic business initiatives. We’re looking for effective communicators that like to work in an extremely collaborative team environment. You’ll have the opportunity to advance your agile skillset, guide others to improve their agile skills, facilitate external communication, improve transparency and efficiency, and have a direct impact on the diverse companies.
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - New York
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - up to 50%
- Extract and prepare large quantities of data from source systems to support financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports at the corporate level and across all functional groups
- Communicate effectively and proactively with internal stakeholders to ensure information is presented logically and consistently
- Completion of special projects as assigned by management
- BS or BA in Finance, Business or related discipline
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, including use of advanced functions and ability to analyze large datasets efficiently
- Experience with MSSQL, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing,SQL,SSRS,SSIS
- Ability to present results of complex analysis clearly and effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and deliverables against deadlines
- Advanced computer literacy
- 2+ years of solid experience in a finance department or function, including financial reporting, general ledger/reconciliation controls, and budgeting processes
- Experience with Financial Performance Reporting tools such as SQL / R / DAX / MDX, Tableau / PowerBI reporting cube creation and maintenance
- Experience with Sql Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, Microstrategy and Netteza
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!