Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
The Data & Decision sciences Team within Lyons Hathaway, helps drive actionable business intelligence through advanced statistical modeling and business analytics. The team focuses on enterprise level engagement, where advanced data mining and modeling skills are needed to find business insights.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and strong skills in business strategy, process excellence and internal stakeholder management. The individual will work across IT and will need to collaborate with our internal and external clients, HR and Finance.
The candidate must have an analytical mindset with strong data analysis skills, a passion for data science as well as process. This position requires cross-group coordination and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and requests with short deadlines.
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - New York
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - Occasionally
- Processes and tools are in place to ensure alignment with the IT and SESIT strategy and core priorities
- Orchestrate the process of creating strategy with the Leadership Team
- Be an active member in organizing, driving, and contributing to long-range strategy, business planning, organizational priorities, and related team activities (e.g. MYR, Business/Strategy reviews)
- Budgets are managed according to targets and fiscal compliance with financial controls Organize and drive financial planning in partnership with IT finance and the leadership team
- Submit financial plans with the flexibility to adjust to changes in priorities and targets.
- Ensure forecast accuracy within acceptable variances Provide oversight and processes/tools related to internal cross-charging of IT services
- Manage our software licensing in accordance with the team’s growing need
- 5 years of experience as a Program Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Advanced skills in Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point, and MS Project and Microsoft PowerBI
- Knowledgeable in Software delivery life cycles - Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, and Agile
- Knowledgeable in Statistical Software: JMP, Minitab, , iGrafx, ARIS, R, and Matlab
- Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Work independently or manage a virtual project team that will deliver solutions to challenging business problems
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to drive change through cross group collaboration
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellence in demand management and capacity planning, such that the organization effectively selects the key projects to work on and is able to report out the business impact to IT as part of delivering on strategy
- Organize and drive internal communications
- Track progress against org priorities, decisions, and action plans
- Domain Experience in Process Excellence and Analytics
- Candidate must have strong critical thinking skills and experience across several relevant business domains
- Should possess ability to conceptualize complex business process problems and recommend solutions
- The candidate must be able to work independently with little guidance and must have a passion for data science
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!