Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in enterprise transformation and agile management practices. Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for Agile. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and implementing the rollout of coordinated social media initiatives.
You'll be a key part of a small team so the ability to effectively manage projects and work closely with others is a must. Think you're up for the challenge? Apply today!
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - Remote or Jersey City
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Travel - Not required
- The Social/Digital Media Manager is responsible for running the day-to-day organic social media content publishing (including copywriting, editing and creative implementation), is responsible for owning and managing the ongoing social media content calendar and promotion of blog and podcast content.
- As the content curator and distributor, you’ll know our user-generated content inside and out and use that knowledge to drive the social and digital media campaigns, as well as make recommendations on additional topics or updates to existing. You’ll watch social media channels and news outlets for clues on trends and advise on social media commentary on behalf of our firm, and drive persona-related opinions in short and long-form.
- As a multi-channel digital media expert, you will develop strategic and tactical execution of paid digital marketing campaigns – including LinkedIn, Facebook and Google—understanding how to allocate media budgets to drive leads. As such, you’ll work with a small but focused team on strategic goal optimization of various campaigns and will be responsible for tracking to digital media KPI’s across channels and work relentlessly to meet those goals by driving optimization strategies.
- Must have a computer with Internet access.
- A natural relationship builder- you empathize with others and people like you
- 3–5 years of proven experience in marketing/media agency or brand management of social media presences, platforms and moderation.
- Fluency with primary social media channels, tools, etiquette, best-practices, voice/tone and metrics including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Demonstrable expertise in Google Analytics and KPI reporting.
- Experience with Social Media Management System tools (e.g. Hootsuite) to manage reporting workflow and creative moderation.
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with remote team members.
- Execute day-to-day organic and paid social media campaigns including hands-on management of strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting and overall goal achievement.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Analyze current content (blog and podcast) library to develop strategic and creative “snackable” content posts, short- and long-form posts, as well as redistribution policies.
- Develop and execute on social and content marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve business goals.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers and front-end developers when creative/technical needs arise.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve goals and objectives.
- Report on key metrics for every campaign with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement and justify campaign decisions to internal stakeholders.
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply by providing a resume outlining relevant experience, plus links to examples of social and digital campaigns executed and details on efficacy/results.
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!