Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - Los Angeles
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - Occasionally
- Creating, developing and running day-to-day aspects of multiple large scale project from start to finish
- Planning sprints, schedules, milestones and deliverables
- Identifying and managing changes in scope / issues and more
- Lending your expertise to recommend and implement changes to help the team continually improve
- Developing, managing and reporting success metrics / key performance indicators
- Capture, document and communicate best practices
- BS degree in computer science or related field (Must)
- 4+ years interfacing with software development teams utilizing languages such as Java or C (Must)
- Must be Scrum Master Certified (coach or PMP a plus)
- Data Management experience preferred
- Experience solving complex design problems (Must)
- Advanced written and verbal skills (Must)
- Hands on experience leading successful Scrums simultaneously (Must)
- Experience leading teams through multiple testing vectors, unit tests, automated functional, builds,
- Deployments and automated integration testing (Must)
- Experience using Rally (Must)
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Scrum teams including managing communication to the primary stakeholders
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!