Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in enterprise transformation and agile management practices. Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
We're looking for a Community Engagement Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for Agile. The Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing the rollout of Coordinated initiatives for the club members, with a specific focus on building buy-in with local stakeholders. Beyond technical implementation, you will conduct outreach, host meetings, and build relationships with club members, and partners to foster a sense of trust through our approach for building strong communities and organizations that work together.
You'll be a key part of a small team so the ability to effectively manage projects and work closely with others is a must. Think you're up for the challenge? Apply today!
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - Remote or Jersey City
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Level - Entry Level
- Experience - No previous experience required
- Travel - Not required
- Lead project implementation from end-to-end within your assigned region of the state or country
- Identify key organizations and influencers across core service domains to engage in the network
- Conduct provider interest meetings and maintain a pulse of community interest and engagement
- Deliver best practices for process workflows, based on specific client use cases, evolving industry standards, and an understanding of related tools
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
- Collect members / partners feedback on a regular basis and share relevant product/service feedback
- A natural relationship builder- you empathize with others and people like you
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you're an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting the company, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions-oriented and highly adaptable
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!