Lyons Hathaway is a company of expert resources in the data management and business analytics software and services domain. We have a comprehensive suite of services targeted to optimize your organizational processes and overall performance in regards to data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence systems.
Through innovative solutions, Lyons Hathaway helps customers to improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster while having the confidence that their most important asset is well protected.
We are looking for strategic recruiting professional to provide a top notch experience for both our candidates and our hiring managers. Think you're up for the challenge? Apply today!
Hours, Location & Info
- Primary Location - Los Angeles
- Schedule - Full-time
- Job Type - Standard
- Shift - Day Job
- Travel - Not required
- Choose the most qualified candidates to refer to departments based upon documented objective criteria consistent with the legal requirements, job description, qualifications, and business unit policies in a timely manner
- Comply, analyze and prepare reports on the computer and works on special projects as requested
- Conduct employment screening interviews for internal and external applicants, of all levels and types of positions, including management
- Ensure that thorough testing; reference checks and physicals have been completed prior to candidates starting employment
- Facilitate job posting system. Confirm job requirements on recruitment request form with those on the approved job description to assure correct requirements are posted
- Formulate cost conscious employment advertisements for client departments for publications. Evaluate responses and recommends revisions
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 2+ years of recruitment related experience preferred
- Proficiency with recruitment related software and database mining preferred
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality of all information received within the guidelines of professional recruitment in compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Realistically describe to applicants the responsibilities of any appropriate position
- Represent our company at external and internal functions ,provide the public with information about Lyons Hathaway and career opportunities
- Review and evaluate candidate applications and/or resume in terms of related experience, education and skill rejecting those not meeting the minimum qualifications on the approved job description
- Serve as the primary employment consultant for designated departments. Advise and instruct all levels of management on employment policies, procedures and legal concerns
Lyons Hathaway is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Join our team of global experts and work with us to reshape the face of Data Management across the globe!